Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Ideas For Color



I am not very good at picking out colors,
 but I love it when I see color.

Above is from the home and studio of Arthur Gledhill
 in Pilar, New Mexico who I profiled in the post


I love this grouping for the color, of course.


This stairway is in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.

Unlike me, this was done by someone 
who was not afraid of color.


Above and below is in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico.


The pansies really set the yellow off.


This is from the post I did on Cosanti,
the home, foundry, and gallery of Paolo Soleri near Scottsdale, Arizona.

The colors here are precast into the cement 
by covering the sand form with dry pigment.


A collection of color from a beach along the Sea of Cortez.


Above is a restaurant in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.


You can easily spot this house in Alamos, Sonora
belonging to the Figueroa Family.

I profiled Nemesisio and his son Jesus in the post:

For more click on Color in the labels column on the right sidebar.

I hope this helps you with color.